We have an amazing tutorial on how to make Jollof spaghetti, courtesy of Winnie of Zeelicious Foods and actor, blogger & Akah Nnani.
If you’re wondering what a one-pot Jollof spaghetti is, well it’s basically Jollof spaghetti made with one pot instead of a couple. And Akah is cooking so this should be fun.
Here’s what you’ll need to learn how to make Jollof Spaghetti;
- 250g Spaghetti
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 7 fresh tomatoes
- 3 chilli bell peppers (tatashe)
- 3 scotch bonnet peppers (atarodo)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 large onion bulb
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 tablespoon thyme
- 2 chicken seasoning cubes
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika powder
- 3 cooking spoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Salt to taste
Time to cook!
Photo & Video Credit: Zeelicious Foods