Make Your Own Cashew Nut Milk at Home with this Easy Recipe! | Healthy Living with Tosin
by TW Editorial
June 10, 2021
Have you ever wondered how to make cashew nut milk? This wonderful plant-based milk is a fantastic option if you’re going Vegan/Vegetarian or simply want to try something new.
Today, on her latest vlog, Tosin Ajibade of Healthy Living with Tosin shows us how! She also shares some key benefits of cashews like;
– It boosts energy levels
– Improves your Immune System
– Cashews are an excellent source of antioxidants
– They contain low cholesterol and much more!
What you need
– A glass jar or bottle to store the Cashew Milk.
– A bottle of water.
– Raw Cashew Nuts
– A bowl to soak the Cashew Nuts.
– A high speed blender.
Watch to see how to make Cashew Milk!
Don’t forget to share how you make your Cashew Nuts with us too!