As you may or may not know, Bolanle Olukanni and Zainab Balogun Nwachukwu are on a fun girls trip. Not just any girls trip – one of the most luxurious places on earth – the Maldives.
With all the stress from running a joint business and Lagos in general, they decided to partner with a few brands to make this much-needed trip possible. And they are sharing their trip with us.
To help you get on a trip very similar to this, they are sharing how they put this trip together. Take a look at how Bolanle Olukanni and Zainab Balogun got to the Maldives!
Here are some tidbits we got;
- You don’t need to be Covid-19 vaccinated. All you need is to have done a PCR Test right before the trip and that costs N50,000. And ensure you check if your child needs a Covid test as well.
- They suggest stopping over in Turkey for a fun time shopping. And the hotel is free if you have a layover that is above 20 -24 hours and are flying with Turkish Airlines! Visit Turkish Airlines for more information on this.
- Nigerian citizens get an e-Visa on arrival and it costs about $50.
- Turkish Airlines has a pretty good rate when it comes to flying to the Maldives. You can book directly on the Turkish Airlines website.
- Ensure you get an alternative means of payment as most Nigerian bank cards won’t work.
View this post on Instagram
Photo Credit: @Bolanle (Instagram)