Doughnut time, blessing time!!! Learn how to make amazing doughnuts here.
One of the best feelings in this world is letting your teeth bite into a fluffy doughnut. Nothing beats homemade doughnuts; they are simply amazing and delicious.
Sometimes you get disappointed at the doughnuts you eat and blurt out that you would never eat doughnut again. Well, if you learn how to make it you won’t have to have a weary face when you eat a bad doughnut.
Here are the steps
- Frying pan
- Rolling pin
- Chopping board / wooden board (flat working surface)
- Mixing bowl
- Dough cutter
- Perforated spoon
- 4 cups of flour
- 3 teaspoons of Yeast
- 1 ½ cup of liquid milk
- Vegetable oil
- 2 ½ spoons of melted better butter
- 2 spoons of sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ Salt
- Pour three cups of flour, yeast, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mix them together and use the spatula to make a well in the middle of your mixture.
- Mix sugar and milk in a cup and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Pour the mixture into the well you made in the middle of the flour mixture and make sure your rinse any sediment into the batter.
- Add the batter and your already whisked eggs.
- Mix well till you have a smooth well-formed paste
- Coat boat your hands and the flat surface with flour and begin kneading the dough on the flat surface.
- At this point, you must have achieved a stretchy non-sticky dough. If not knead your dough again until you achieve.
- After this, return the dough to the mixing bowl and cover with a napkin
- Leave the dough to rise for around 45 minutes and open the napkin. The dough must have doubled in size at this point.
- Return it to the flat surface where you was where and begin kneading again till its fully smooth and stretchy.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out your dough to a thickness of about 3cm
- Cut the dough into circular shapes with cutters to any size of your choice.
- Repeat for the entire rolled out dough
- Pour your vegetable oil in a deep fryer and heat up for around 2 minutes, then drop your cut out dough into it.
- Deep fry for 5-7 minutes, till the color changes to golden brown.
- Remove the doughnuts with a perforated spoon and place on a paper towel to soak up excess oil.
- Sprinkle on them and your doughnuts are ready!