Father’s Day is here! If you’re searching high and low for the perfect gift, don’t forget that a thoughtful text filled with warm messages of love is one of the best presents you can give him.
Today we have compiled 5 heartfelt messages you can send to your dad letting him how special he is to you.
1) Dad. Although time and distance may separate us, your guidance, advice, and love has stuck with me through it all. I would not be who I am today without you. Enjoy your special day.
2) Thanks for acting like a kid when I was a kid, acting like a friend when I needed a friend, and acting like a parent when I needed one. You are the best man I know. Happy Father’s Day
3) Dad. You have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am truly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
4) Happy Father’s Day to my hero and role model. Thank you for everything you have done for our family. We love you with all our hearts.
5) The older I get the more I realize how important it is to have a dad like you. You have provided stability in my life and the love and acceptance I needed. Happy Father’s Day!
We leave you with the words of William Shakespeare “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry” We wish all fathers around the world a Happy Father’s Day!