CARDI B SMASHES TWO OF BEYONCE’S BILLBOARD RECORDS
Every one knows Cardi B, she is the most well-known rapper at the moment
Cardi B told no lie when she said “For the record, I set records” in one of her latest hits, “I Do.”
she is a talented, funny, and charismatic rapper who has earned her fame through hard work and honesty. She has been featured and is the main star of “Love and Hip Hop” in New York. She’s the most well known female rapper at the moment.
According to Guinness World Records, the rap artist smashed Queen Bey’s titles for Most simultaneous Billboard US Hot 100 entries by a female artist and Most simultaneous Billboard US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Top 10 entries by a female artist.
After the release of her new album Invasion of Privacy and widely streamed performance at the Coachella music festival, the pregnant rap artist has now made music history by breaking Beyonce’s record.
Thank you too @yg for comin our and for my new work out song !!!
A post shared by Cardi B Official IG (@iamcardib) onSee Also
With a total of 13 tracks, Cardi B beats Queen Bey’s claim of 12, which was achieved when she released her album Lemonade during the chart week of 14 May 2016.
The positions of each song are as follows:
• No. 8: “I Like It” by Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin
• No. 10: “Finesse” by Bruno Mars & Cardi B
• No. 11: “Be Careful”
• No. 21: “Drip” (featuring Migos)
• No. 23: “I Do” (featuring SZA)
• No. 28: “Ring” (featuring Kehlani)
• No. 32: “Bartier Cardi” (featuring 21 Savage)
• No. 38: “Get Up 10”
• No. 39: “Best Life” (featuring Chance The Rapper)
• No. 43: “Bickenhead”
• No. 50: “Thru Your Phone”
• No. 57: “She Bad” by Cardi B & YG
• No. 58: “Money Bag”