Who says you have to go out with friends to have fun? With these movie night snacks, you and your friends can have all the fun you want, with a yummy twist.
Straight from her kitchen table, Winnie of Zeelicious Foods is hitting all the right taste buds with her yummy movie night snacks. According to her, these snacks are perfect for a movie night with your girlfriends, significant other or anyone you’ve decided to host.
So what’s on the menu? Winnie has prepared some delicious chicken shawarma, avocado bruschetta and some bite-sized sausages wrapped in bacon and dip. Sounds delicious right? Here are the recipes and how to make them.
- Shawarma bread
- Vegetables i.e: shredded carrots, chopped lettuce, celery
- The protein of choice i.e: chicken breasts and sausages
- Seasoning i.e: curry powder, ground pepper and seasoning cubes
- Sauce made from a ketchup and mayonnaise mix
- Bruschetta Bread
- Lemon juice
- Seasoning i.e: salt & pepper and chilli peppers
- Topping of choice i.e: diced tomatoes, halved boiled eggs, sweet corn, sausages, peanut butter etc
Bite-sized Sausages wrapped in Bacon & Dip
- Bacon strips
- Baste mix i.e: honey & water
- Dip ingredients i.e mayonnaise, Greek yoghurt, garlic, lemon juice and lemon zest.
As a bonus, Winnie shared a really easy drink recipe because what is movie night without drinks to go with the snacks right? All she did was mix some lemon carbonated juice and grenadine in a glass pitcher and add some cucumber and lemon slices. And voila! A drink your friends will definitely want more of.
Watch Winnie create these delicious movie night snacks below;
Photo & Video Credit: Zeelicious Foods