Do you know how to deal with body odour? Well, we don’t. So, thank God for Vandora Vandora!
The one thing we can say is worse than having to tell someone they have body odour, is having it yourself. And sometimes you don’t even know you do. But let’s deal with one thing at a time. Vandora Vandora is going to be sharing how to deal with body odour in this short clip.
In case you’re too stressed to actually go through the video, here are some tips we got from her;
- Bath Properly – wash everywhere. Your armpits, the corners of your thighs, buttocks etc
- Wear clean clothes – no good can come out of repeating clothes.
- Use lemon – lemon has proven to help eliminate smells etc. It also helps improve the condition of your skin.
- Use fragrances – these can help eliminate whatever smell may be lingering around you. You can also spray perfumes in your hair brush so that helps the smell linger longer.
- Use baby powder – if you sweat a lot on your chest, thighs, using baby powder can soak up excess sweat and prevent smells.
Watch for some more information on how to deal with body odour below;