Who doesn’t love a Red Lip?
Young or old, fair or dark, a Red Lip has a way of adding a sparkle to a woman’s face and an extra boost of confidence in her step.
The Red lipstick has been around from ages, from the lips of old age beauties likeCleopatra and Marilyn Monroe to new age millennials like Rihanna and Mocheddah!
If your lips have not gone “red” in a while, this weekend will be the best time to rock your bold red lip to that romantic date, birthday party, wedding, bridal shower or concert!
To provide you with some “redspiration”, here are some red lipsticks that you can buy, the next time you shop online or the next time you visit your favourite beauty store!
In the list, we have the uber exclusive and the “cheap and cheerful”.
- The Mac Red Girls – Ruby Woo, Russian Red and Lady Danger – $17
- Dior Rouge Lipstick in 999 – $35
- Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Underage Red – $20
- Zaron Moisturizing Lipstick in Blunt – N2,150
- Charlotte Tilbury in So Marilyn – $32
- Kylie Cosmetics in Mary Jo K – $29
- Dolce and Gabanna Cream Lipstick in Devil – $36
- Kate Moss for Rimmel in Deep Scarlet- £5.49
- House of Tara Matte Lipstick in Funke- N2,500
- Christian Louboutin Lipstick in Rogue Velvet Matte – $90
Will you be rocking red this weekend?
Let us know in the comments section!