Do you have a Chicken Lap and a Potato lying around your kitchen?
Well, you can turn these ingredients into a tasty meal!
Chef Tiyan shows you how in this quick recipe.
1 Chicken Lap
2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning (From local grocery store0
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp Oil
1 Large Potato
- Combine the Cajun seasoning, pepper, salt and oil, rub into the chicken leg and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Roast in a pre-heated oven at 200’ C for 20minutes.
- Finish off on the charcoal barbecue grill for 10minutes on either side.
- Slice the potato lengthwise so it has a flat base then on the other side, slice vertically and horizontally to create squares. Season with salt, black pepper and oil.
- Bake the potato in the oven at 180’C for 1hour.
Share the pictures of your meal with us on our Instagram page: @twmagazineng