Chef Tiyan teaches us how to make this amazing meal!
1 Chicken Breast
1/4 Red Bell pepper
1/4 Green bell pepper
1/4 Orange Bell Pepper
1/4 Yellow Bell Pepper
1/2 tbsp Garlic
1 tbsp White wine vinegar
1 tbsp Sugar
2 tbsp Oil
1 cup water
- Cut the breast into two and flatten with a mallet.
- Season with salt and black pepper then squeeze the lemon juice over it.
- Rub with oil and grill.
- Slice the peppers into thin slices.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil add the peppers and garlic, the water and vinegar, then the salt and black pepper.
- Reduce the heat to low, and let it simmer for 20 minutes, add the sugar and cook for another 15 minutes. Do not burn.