GetMotivated with Ono Bello are exclusive OnoBello.com events aimed at hosting young entrepreneurs and SMEs across Nigeria.
This event is for any new, young or growing entrepreneur that wants to learn and network with other like-minded individuals.
We will be sharing business ideas, new investing opportunities, how to start a business, marketing techniques, branding, etc. This event will not only expand network with other entrepreneurs, it will also teach entrepreneurs how to start or grow their business as well.
We aim at giving away Half a Million Naira instant cash to, which is 10 Entrepreneurs N50, 000. 00 each with the hope that this money will help them grow their business in a specific area highlighted during the registration process.
Our first event hosted by Sappers Waterfront Lounge in Victoria Island, is scheduled to hold on Friday, 22nd of September 2017 Lagos and it has the theme “Inspiration”.
Lined up to speak are Lanre DaSilva Ajayi, Creative Director of fashion brand LDA, Funke Bucknor-Obruthe, CEO Zapphire Events, Oke Maduewesi, CEO Zaron Cosmetics, Seun Tayo-Balogun, CEO Brief Essentials & Co-Founder of Techmonks Limited and Tunji Ashiru, Group Executive of Strategic Policy Engagement, Interswitch Group.
There will also be a chance to network over drinks, plenty of food and fun entertainment. So, what are you waiting for? Register now by following these simple steps:
- Follow our Instagram accounts @OnoBello @OBStreetStyle@OBHotFlick @OnoBelloSME
- If you are on Twitter, follow us @OnoBello
- Like our Facebook page: OnoBelloMagazine
- Leave a comment here under this post telling us why you should be given the opportunity to attend this event and possibly share in the Half a Million Naira cash giveaway. (Please note that comments under this post on our Social Media handles will not be considered)
- Remember to include all your Social Media handles at the end of your comment.
- Finally, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email Subject MUST read: “Get Motivated with Ono Bello”. This email Must also have the following information:
- Occupation/Area of Business
- Short term plan for your business in not more than 200 words ONLY
Registration closes at 12 midnight on Wednesday, 20th September 2017.