Looking for something simple but fancy for date night?
This Shrimp in coconut noodles is guaranteed to sparkle and tickle your taste buds.
Give it a try and give us the gist (wink!)
Ingredients (serves 2)
2 packs of instant noodles
1 tbsp of Scallions (can replace with spring onions)
1 tsp Garlic
1 tsp Ginger
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp butter
¼ Coconut Milk
4 tbsp White Wine
2 tbsp Sweet Corn
½ kilo peeled Shrimps
1 tsp crushed Cashews
Black Cayenne Pepper
- Boil noodles for 1 min.
- In a separate pan, saute Scallions/ Spring Onions in butter
- Add the garlic, ginger and pepper and stir
- Add the coconut milk and white wine, stir a little
- Add the seasoning and black pepper
- Add the sweet corn and shrimp, stir for a bit
- Add the noodles and mix
- Add crushed cashews and stir
Serve and enjoy!