This is a great way to transform your vegetables and put your overripe plantain to good use. Try it out and share your pics
Ingredients (serves 2)
1 large ripe plantain (diced)
1 small red onion
1 cup spring onions
1 cup mushrooms (optional)
1 cup coconut oil
1 bouillon cube
3 tsp black pepper
3 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp chopped parsley
Some left over shredded chicken
Black pepper & salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add left over chicken, red onions, spring onions, mushroom and stir fry A little
- In a separate pan, fry diced plantain till crisp
- Add the chicken mixture and stir fry a little
- Add pepper, parsley and seasoning. Stir fry a little.
- Put mixture in oven at 350 degrees Celsius for 10 to 12 mins
- Poach eggs in coconut oil.
- Finish off in oven at 350 degrees Celsius for 5 mins.
- Serve and enjoy
By 116 Kitchen